Do you REALLY wanna be an actor in Hollywood?

        So this is my first official blog for me and my company J.C.M. Productions, Inc. www.jcmproductions.us. We are a full service entertainment production company. I am the owner, Giovanna Maimone. I am an actress and writer with hopes to spread MANY messages. Part of being able to spread truth and light is having undergone many life altering experiences. I know there are a lot of people out there that struggle with growing up and dealing with people. I would like to specifically offer my advice to any one who thinks they want to come to L.A and become an actor/actress. Ask yourself WHY?!?! Is it because you TRULY LOVE the craft and have thought about it and studied it forever? Or is it because you have mommy/daddy issues or you were teased as a child and you want to be able to say nannynanna to everyone. Look what I became?... I would guess it's most likely the second since most artist come from wounded spirits.

        I remember being about 8 years old and I said “I am going to move to L.A. one day and become a famous actress...” I was the little girl who would grab her mommy’s leg with both arm and hold on for dear life, just when a stranger said hello to me. I was SO shy…At age 8, my mom was supportive enough to take me to a casting director. They asked me to read for a milk commercial. I HATED milk. I loathed having to say good things about it. They told me that’s what acting was, it was make believe, pretend. I just couldn’t bring my shy self to do it. The casting director told my mom to bring me back when I wasn’t so shy. So, why did I wanna be an actress if I couldn’t pretend? Who knows. However, I still decided to pursue it. I finally took a REAL acting class when I was 11 years old in NJ with one of the original members of “The Actor’s Studio” in NYC with Sanford Meisner. Yes, my first teacher got to study with one of the greatest! He introduced me to acting in a way where I realized exactly WHY I wanted it SO much. It felt natural. It felt like home. I was no longer the shy girl but more so a girl who felt like she couldn’t speak until now. A girl who realized that she could say any and everything that she wanted to and no one could say a word about it. “It’s acting.” I would say, “it’s not ME saying it.”

        Acting became and expressive outlet for me because of the repressed shy girl who never felt like she could be heard before. I continued to study forever and ever. I studied a Red Bank Regional Performing Arts High School and then majored in Theater at the University of Southern California. I will explain more details of how I got where and why, but this is just the beginning. We have a LONG road ahead….people always asked me, “Why did you chose to be an actress, it’s one of the hardest careers in the world?” And I always answer, “I didn’t pick it, it picked me.”

Unfortunately, talent doesn't mean shit in Hollywood...


UPDATE: September 16, 2022. Over 10 years later, I finally figured out why I never "made it" I was being protected from all the slimeballs. I didn't realize how infiltrated Hollywood was until I moved out of there and things finally got exposed within the past few years. It all prompted the "Me Too" movement. It goes way way deeper than that. I am SO thankfully I never sold my soul to the devil. That places is truly soul sucking and I am so glad it never got me. 

Now ask yourself again; Do you REALLY wanna be an actor in Hollywood?

Make movies with your friends instead. I made more movies in San Diego after I left Los Angeles, than I did in 17 years there. And they were so much fun to make with Hollywood bullshit. 

Happy Healing! ✨🌟✨

Gia Rose

To reach out for help or questions, please fill out my contact form on my website: www.GiovannaRose.com
OR Email: Rise@GiovannaRose.com
IG:@Realspiritualist
Youtube Channels: Frequency FunSam & Gram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Healing IS Quantum Healing

We Are Not What Happens to Us, But What We Think.

United we stand...divided we fall.